Choose either 'last' or 'latter' for each question.
1. There was a goal in the first half of the football match, but it was goalless in the ______ half.
2. They have two children Sarah and Ben. The ______ can be very mischievous.
3. Simon was at college with John, James and Peter. The ______ dropped out after a year.
4. Bob and Sophie married very young. The ______ was only eighteen.
5. I've been on holiday to the U.S, the Seychelles and Thailand. The ______ I enjoyed the most.
6. The former half of the play was better than the ______ half.
7. Mary and Peter were just friends, but the ______ was in love with Mary.
8. I've made three friends at work John, Kate and Marie. The ______ is great fun.
9. There are two large cities near to me, Toulouse and Bordeaux. The ______ is my favourite.
10. I've read three chapters of my new book. The ______ one was difficult to finish.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email