Choose the word or words that best complete the sentence.
1. Despite the warning sign, the boy ______ off the pier.
2. We were so thirsty that we ______ all the soda.
3. Have you seen the new movie? I ______ it last week.
have seen it
4. The accountant ______ to prepare the company's tax filing.
5. They ______ across the river many times.
6. How many times have you ______ your trousers?
7. Joshua Bell plays the violin ______.
8. However, I play the violin ______.
9. Today I feel ______ enough to stay in bed.
10. Sara looked so ______ yesterday.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email