Select the word or words that best complete the sentence.
1. The agency's mission is to accelerate transition to an efficient and low-carbon economy, ______ mitigating the long-term threat of climate change.
2. My uncle was able to see his doctor ______ it was Sunday.
3. The company makes good ice cream, ______ the chocolate flavor.
4. After advertising for three months, he ______ sold his car.
5. Your application is incomplete; ______, we will make an exception and accept it.
6. The defendant is presumed innocent ______ proven guilty.
until and unless
7. AMBER Alert is an urgent bulletin system ______ the most serious child-abduction cases.
8. My friend voted for the Republican candidate ______ being registered as a Democrat.
9. In order to access the building, she had to walk in the street with her walker and risk her safety ______ there were no accessible curb ramps.
10. ______, regular physical activity may be associated with lower health care costs.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email