Select the word or words that best complete the sentence.
1. With daily hotel rates reaching all-time highs, many New York City visitors are looking for ______ options.
2. All were fascinating experiments that turned out ______.
as well as
so well as
3. ______ refugees are from Syria.
The majority of
4. The sprinter was unable to run ______ he did last year.
So fast as
As fast as
As fast than
to fast as
5. ______ participants took part in the run this year.
As little as
6. Please don't give me so much rice. Give me ______ this time.
7. Lilian has collected ______ fossils.
more than 100
more as 100
most than 100
8. The professor's lecture was interesting. She is a better speaker ______.
that I expected
as I expected
than I expected
9. Efforts to track the man suspected of the crime have been ______.
10. The country has seen extensive rainfall, with totals in some areas ______ 60 centimeters.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email