Select the word or words that best complete the sentence.
1. Native Americans have always had ______ suicide rate than non-natives in the U.S.
the more high
2. Life expectancy on Pine Ridge is ______ in the Western Hemisphere.
the most low
the second lowest
the second most low
3. Housing is ______ on Pine Ridge, often lacking basics like electricity, heat, or running water.
the more inadequate
4. The shelter relies ______ on federal funds.
the most predominately
5. ______ suicide, researchers say, can actually prompt others to try to kill themselves.
6. He ______ monitors Facebook accounts belonging to Pine Ridge youth, looking for signs of trouble.
7. Light stretches and becomes ______ the further it travels.
8. Astronomers say they may have glimpsed ______ galaxy ever spotted.
the most distant
the more distant
a most distant
9. The galaxy we have observed, which is unusually ______, may be powered by a population of unusually hot stars.
10. Public health and emergency responders are using digital tools to direct resources to where they're most needed ______ as possible.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email