Fill in the gap with the most appropriate word from the four choices provided.
1. Both sides wrote carefully _______ arguments on the issue.
2. The solution was so ______ that there was little debate.
3. The chairperson is ______ managing the committee.
4. Unfortunately, I can't go. I have a prior ______.
5. The teacher insisted that she was only considering the students' ______ by giving extra assignments.
6. The restaurant does not ______ its menu because its customers do not like change.
7. Give me one ______ reason why you can't go on the trip.
8. Is there a book that discusses the ______ causes of World War I?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email