Fill in the gap with the most appropriate word from the four choices provided.
1. The newspaper reported that the candidate has recent ______ to organized crime.
2. The gaps in her employment history raise ______.
3. I don't want to get ______ in the demonstration.
4. Although John was found guilty, he continues to ______ that he is innocent.
5. His being ______ a warmonger is unfair.
6. I prefer walking to work; ______, when it is cold, I ride the bus.
7. The author's memoirs describe how she established a ______ of contacts throughout Europe.
8. Can one be ______ in grading a friend's essay?
9. Where can we ______ a marriage license? We want to be married soon.
10. The university is attempting to ______ former graduates about the reunion.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email