Fill in the gap with the most appropriate word from the three choices provided.
1. Many women have started wearing long skirts. It's the new ______.
2. After he stopped exercising, his mental and physical health ______ . His doctor was worried about him.
3. It is cold outside; ______, it is raining. Let's not walk the dog.
4. The speaker's conclusion was so controversial that it ______ a heated discussion.
5. The critic ______ that the performance was boring.
6. Frequent absences from work could be ______ of too much stress.
7. In the event of a hurricane, outdoor furniture should be ______ or brought indoors.
8. Leading the orchestra is not the conductor's only ______.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email