Fill in the gap with the most appropriate word from the three choices provided.
1. Public opinion on gun ownership ______ to the left.
2. His research raised ______ issues about the vaccine's safety.
3. The group is protesting plans to build the factory on a ______ next to the wetlands.
4. The journalist refused to identify the ______ of his information.
5. Although she clearly ______ which model she wanted, the wrong one was delivered.
6. The ______ of divide and conquer has often been used in conflicts.
7. A non-immigrants may request an adjustment of ______ if he or she want to become a permanent resident.
8. The thieves developed a successful ______ for stealing valuable paintings from galleries.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email