Fill in the gap with the most appropriate word from the three choices provided.
1. I have been feeling ______ all week, worrying about all my problems that are overwhelming me.
2. The suicide victim had consumed a ______ cocktail of alcohol and anti-depressants and by the time the emergency services arrived, it was too late to save him.
3. Jack has a hard decision to make. I feel sorry for his ______.
4. The hysterical father was shouting at his children in an irrational and ______ way.
5. The couple were successful and ______. They lived in Beverly Hills and enjoyed a luxury lifestyle.
6. His plea was ______ in court due to overwhelming evidence of his guilt.
7. The chairperson requested that his assistant prepare a revised cost ______.
8. The instructor asked that we honestly ______ his course so that he could improve it.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email