Fill in the gap with the most appropriate word from the two choices provided.
1. He won an ______ for his military service in Afghanistan.
2. There was a lot of fun ______ between the two men who enjoyed teasing each other.
3. She carried herself with a proud ______ as she left the interview room knowing that it had gone well.
4. Tom was ______ with fear at the prospect of meeting his future father-in-law.
5. The chairman's argument was ______ by the rest of the board who disagreed strongly.
6. We have decided to ______ your basic salary from next month as a result of increased production and profits.
7. The football player fell to the ground ______ in agony after the opponent kicked him in the face.
8. He had some extreme and ______ ideas, but they were necessary to make the much needed changes within the organisation.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email