Choose the correct word from the list of four words below, which is BEST suited for the word or expression in capital letters in each sentence:
1. Their ASSUMPTION is based on years of experience.
2. I have read all the author's major and MINOR novels.
3. Students who PARTICIPATE in the drug trial will be compensated.
4. She was asked to MONITOR the examination.
5. Your NOTION of fairness is different from mine.
6. The car needed structural MODIFICATIONS to be safe to race.
7. The primary FACTOR leading to the crash was faulty brakes.
8. The human appendix no longer has a FUNCTION.
9. The art gallery docent CONTRASTED the two painting styles.
10. Are all sugar SUBSTITUTES safe?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email