Choose the correct word from the list of three words below, which is BEST suited for the word or expression in capital letters in each sentence:
1. Are you OPTIMISTIC that they will offer you the job?
2. The student was surprised by the different WAY IN WHICH A WORD SOUNDS WHEN SPOKEN of some words by people in the north of England, as he had studied in the south.
3. The kitchen knife was extremely WITH AN EDGE THAT CUTS EASILY.
4. I RESPECT AND APPROVE OF your strength and determination.
5. The food was kept uncontaminated thanks to the jar's AIRTIGHT CLOSURE seal.
6. Hundreds of people lined the streets to watch the PUBLIC PROCESSION.
7. I have filled in an FORMAL REQUEST TO AUTHORITY form for a new passport.
8. Your help with this project has been of great WORTH AND USEFULNESS.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email