Choose the correct word for the following definitions:
1. Move from one place to another. To transport physically. To send.
2. Able to be read or to be deciphered, legible.
3. At a lower level or layer than. Extending or directly underneath.
4. A solemn promise or undertaking. A vow or commitment.
5. Relating to recent times or the present. Contemporary or up-to-date. Advanced, recently developed techniques or style.
6. A widely held and simplified view point or idea about a particular thing or type of person.
7. A word or phrase that has the same meaning as another word or phrase.
8. A quantitative expression of a plan for a defined period of time.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email