Here you can find exercises relating to English pronunciation.
Word Stress Pattern Matching
Match the words with the stress pattern. For example, you would match "Italian" with "oOoo", with the second syllable stressed.
Are you also an English teacher?
- High quality PDF lesson plans.
- Full teacher notes - zero preparation time.
- mp3 listening materials.
- Full color flashcards for grammar/vocabulary teaching.
- Thousands of content members from around the world.
- Lesson plans in both British and American English.
Find The First Stressed Syllable
You will see three words for each question. Choose the word whose first syllable is stressed. The other two words will not have their first syllable stressed.
Find The Most Syllables
For each question, choose the word that has the most syllables.