For each question, choose which of the four possible answers fits the space best. Also think about why the other three answers are not possible.
1. The investigation after the accident found that someone had ___________ with the rocket's fuel systems, causing the launchpad explosion.
2. Although a ___________ retina sounds very serious, the operation to repair it only took a short time.
3. Harrison ___________ the ball in the last minute! His team-mates look furious as their last chance for victory slips away.
4. The robbery was carried out in ___________ daylight and with hundreds of witnesses present.
5. Along with your new responsibilities you will also have ___________ to highly confidential information about the staff here, so we need you to sign a new agreement promising not to disclose anything.
6. Do you know what the letters D.V.D ___________?
7. Come on Jane. Stop ___________ and make a decision and then we can go!
8. The unmanned ___________ left Earth in 1986 and reached Saturn this week where it will take photos and radio other information back to us here.
9. That car is a bit on the costly ___________! I think I will think about it for a few days.
10. In some parts of Europe, being in ___________ of cannabis is legal although selling it to others is still illegal.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email