Listen to these short office conversations and choose the best answer for each question.
Your browser does not support playing embedded audio.
Click here for the mp3 listening file.
If the audio player above doesn't work, click here to download the audio file.
1. The trip to Brussels is to sign a contract.
2. Who is going to go to Brussels?
Barry and Susan
Barry and Charlie
William and Charlie
3. Steve is surprised to hear that Harbon Industries won the contract.
4. Why did Harbon Industries win the contract?
They made a promise to build a new factory
Their factory construction deal was cheaper
They promised something Helen and Steve's company couldn't
5. Steve needs to press only one button to get the device working?
6. What device is Steve trying to use?
7. Yesterday was Saturday the 2nd of the month.
8. What is Helen's biggest concern?
There isn't enough time to do everything
The deal is going to be cancelled
She has to write the proposal
9. The company management views the relocation in a different way to the employees.
10. Why does Helen think that the relocation meeting was a waste of time?
Because she's not interested in moving house
Because she needs to spend her time looking for a new job
Because everything's already been decided
11. Steve finally finds the file on the office table.
12. What does Steve find frustrating about the situation?
That Helen didn't save the file where she should have
There seems to be some duplication in the file organization
That somebody has lost the documents
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email