IELTS Speaking - Example Test One
Speaking Part One
The examiner will ask general questions on familiar topics such as home, family, work, studies and interests.
- What type of shops are there in the town where you live?
- Do people there prefer to use small local shops or larger chains?
- Is shopping something you like to do or do you see it as a tiresome chore?
- What types of offers or discounts do your local shops offer to attract customers?
Speaking Part Two
You will have to talk about the topic for 1 to 2 minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you're going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe the climate of your country or region.
You should say:
- what the negative effects of the climate are
- what the positive effects of the climate are
- what your favourite season is
and explain the weather at different times of the year.
The examiner then asks one or two questions about this topic.
What would you change about the weather in your country/region?
Speaking Part Three
The Role Of Climate
- Which countries in the world are most affected by their climate?
- What role can technology play in reducing the effects of climate on a country's population?
- Do you think we are doing enough to combat man's influence on the climate?
- How fair is it that tax payers are being asked to contribute to the environmental effort?
- Are certain countries more affected by climate change than others? Why is this?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email