These sentences all use the 3rd conditional. Decide if they are correct or wrong.
1. If I had knew it was going to rain, I wouldn't have gone hiking.
2. You probably wouldn't have had an accident if you hadn't been so tired.
3. If the weather hasn't been so hot, our electric bill would have been lower.
4. I would have gone to the theater last week if I had had more time.
5. If you had gotten up earlier, you would have had time to eat a good breakfast.
6. That candidate would have won the election if his speeches had been better.
7. The corn crop would have been better if we had had more rain.
8. They wouldn't have needed such a big house if they hadn't had so many children.
9. If I had taken my camera along, I could take some good pictures.
10. If I'd seen you, I would have said something.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email