Re-order these words to make sentences that use modals of deduction. The first word of each sentence is a person's name.
1. knock / and / door / . / the / Tony / on / go / his / be / in / bedroom / . / might
2. must / that / . / seen / TV / . / she's / always / watching / have / Lynne / film
3. out / could / Susan / that / about / anyone / found / . / job / have / from
4. recently / must / is / have / very / warm / . / Philip / oven / been / the / here / still / .
5. Ben / all / out / the / be / . / . / are / off / lights / must
6. . / very / Carol / spoken / angry / . / hasn't / be / must / she / anybody / to
7. be / smart / . / exam / . / took / can't / she / Jenny / failed / she / every / very
8. ear / ear / have / to / Pippa / . / job / smiling / the / she's / got / from / ! / must
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email