Put the words into the correct order to make sentences using expressions with "all". Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. . / of / guests / left / o'clock / had / eleven / nearly / Jane's / by / all
2. of / your / dog / ? / does / keep / the / all / why / time / barking
3. all / shops / get / going / we / the / to / . / are / some / bread / to
4. your / . / all / choice / not / with / happy / at / of / I'm / cake
5. she / is / all / another / baby / wants / . / that
6. kitchen / so / the / . / burned / we / of / and / full / potatoes / smoke / all / was / the
7. known / . / he's / all / my / her / mother / life
8. new / your / favour / fees / those / . / the / hand / of / in / , / all / raise
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email