Put these words into the correct order to make sentences with relative pronouns. Be careful with the commas!
1. the / now / is / homeless / house / fire / , / Jack / was / , / destroyed / whose / in / .
2. whose / King / sold / have / books / millions / is / author / Stephen / an / .
3. , / our / filmed / where / movie / . / Miami / honeymoon / in / was / we / this / spent
4. was / our / this / ! / date / first / where / the / we / restaurant / had
5. all / when / Easter / a / fire / is / Sunday / make / the / . / tomorrow / , / huge / the / main / in / villagers / square
6. to / given / , / mother / is / television / which / your / me / that / was / , / working / . / still / by
7. sold / which / been / wanted / already / we / house / . / to / the / really / buy / had
8. , / party / missed / very / . / all / his / him / which / we / birthday / much / disappointed
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email