Put these words into the correct order. The first word in every sentence is John. Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. a / was / meat / vegetarian / John / he / but / is / . / eating
2. she's / . / so / actually / wife / John's / young / 58 / even / looks / though
3. . / a / heights / year / of / mountain / climbed / although / John / last / he's / afraid
4. his / work / illness / went / despite / yesterday / to / . / John
5. all / books / . / not / the / John / Potter / Harry / in / read / fantasy / being / interested / despite
6. has / he's / is / . / job / great / unhappy / a / . / happily / and / John / married / , / nevertheless
7. his / would / in / wife / cooked / it / of / do / . / spite / dinner / saying / John / she
8. never / doctor / John / to / him / telling / sports / plays / despite / any / . / his
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email