Put these words into the correct order to make sentences using the future continuous. Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. be / by / will / 7pm / tomorrow / traveling / evening / ? / you
2. won't / her / I / tomorrow / arrives / train / for / be / her / waiting / . / when
3. studying / the / and / we'll / library / tonight / in / so / can / us / . / you / come / join / be
4. tomorrow / . / be / York / evening / 9pm / driving / at / I'll / through / New
5. will / fans / the / . / New / celebrating / tonight / York / be / Jets
6. now / dinner / about / aunt / your / her / eating / will / . / be
7. questions / tomorrow / some / in / be / hard / . / very / asking / the / we'll / trial
8. you / hotel / will / time / last / as / in / be / the / staying / ? / same
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email