For each sentence, choose either the one-word or two word answer. Some of the answers might have hyphens!
1. Is there ________ we can get across the river with our bikes?
2. The old rock star announced his ________ tour would begin in his hometown.
3. The children often played in a ________ high in the branches of an oak tree, which their parents knew nothing of.
4. Alan's father warned him to think hard about his ________ future.
5. Hannah woke suddenly and peered around the dark room. There was ________ there.
6. Tom had to pay a fine to the library when he returned the ________ book.
7. After the operation on his leg, my uncle found it very hard to walk ________ or steep ground.
8. Are you able to ________ sums in your head or do you need a calculator?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email