For each sentence, choose either the one-word or two word answer. Some of the answers might have hyphens!
1. If you look at chart C, we ________ the profits into annual figures.
2. My heating isn't working again. This has happened ________ since Christmas.
3. The government announced severe ________ in education to try to reduce the debt.
4. I use a local ________ butcher to buy all my meat.
5. The children are ________ playing a game.
6. ________, I'm bored of talking about our trip. Let's talk about something else!
7. This hotel looks great, but they have a very early ________.
8. I'm going in for a dental ________ tomorrow. I've had pain on the left side of my mouth for a week.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email