Re-order these words to make sentences that use infinitive/gerund structures. The word "Diana" is the first word in each sentence.
1. part / in / intellectual / discussions / . / Diana / enjoys / taking
2. went / without / home / Diana / . / goodbye / saying / anyone / to
3. her / for / of / is / tired / . / call / waiting / Diana / to / husband
4. door / . / back / forgets / her / lock / to / Diana / always
5. appointment / make / . / hairdresser / with / to / an / Diana / her / managed
6. . / month / the / exam / for / passed / continuously / Diana / by / a / studying
7. . / to / can't / people / speaking / Diana / stand / rude
8. would / doesn't / have / Diana / the / travel / . / like / more / money / to / , / but
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email