Look at these sentences that use "can", "be able to" and other similar expressions. Are they Correct or Wrong?
1. You can use my pen as long as you return it.
2. Eventually, I could get a hotel room even though it was so late.
3. I could see the beach from the hotel window. It was wonderful.
4. I couldn't find a parking space. The town centre was completely congested.
5. Were you able to get in touch with Marge? I know you were trying
6. Dan was a natural linguist. He managed to speak French when he was four.
7. I had no idea where the cat was, but she succeeded in finding her own way home.
8. After an hour of searching, I could find my phone and called you.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email