Put these words into the correct order to make sentences with present perfect continuous. Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. morning / cleaning / these / been / dirty / . / all / I've / floors
2. three / office / for / has / Liz / this / . / in / been / weeks / working
3. to / been / how / train / long / this / ? / waiting / we / come / have / for
4. been / hour / we've / ! / understand / don't / and / document / reading / for / this / anything / an
5. . / very / long / haven't / they / for / English / been / learning
6. weeks / been / with / sister / few / . / his / a / Jasper / living / for / has
7. ten / you / ? / have / been / doing / these / years / last / what
8. these / cleaning / all / you / do / been / ? / I've / know / wineglasses / why
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email