These sentences all use the present Passive. Do they contain errors or not? Choose either Correct or Wrong for each one.
1. This office is clean by Havoc Cleaning every morning.
2. After the wood is cut, it is polished by another machine.
3. Bananas is grown in many parts of South America.
4. They are then exported all over the world.
5. I hate this movie! It's was shown every Christmas.
6. I'm sorry, Madam. Dogs are not been allowed in this restaurant.
7. A lot of meat is eaten in Argentina.
8. Is this camera still made or is it too old?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email