Look at these First and Second Conditional sentences. Are they Correct or Wrong?
1. I'll see you tomorrow if I come to work.
2. If I did knew her name, I would tell you.
3. If I were you, I would tell my father about the accident.
4. I'll go and see Marnie on the way home if I had time.
5. If you didn't drink so much alcohol, you'd feel a lot better.
6. If it's a nice day tomorrow we can go to have a picnic on the beach.
7. If Liverpool win the match today, they'll be top of the league.
8. Where would you like to live if you would live anywhere in the world?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email