Look at these sentences and decide if they are Correct or Wrong.
1. I was very disappointing by the news of my exam results.
2. Are you worried by global warming?
3. Did you hear Jasper's amusing story that he told at dinner?
4. That dog's barking again. I find it so annoyed.
5. The team lost the match and their performance was very disappointing.
6. Mr. Jones, you're such a bored teacher!
7. The government says the rise of inflation is worrying.
8. Don't you think that Martha has a very annoying voice?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email