Put these words in the correct order to make sentences using ed/ing adjectives. Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. bored / TV / . / because / am / show / I / the / is / boring
2. I / . / terrifying / turned / was / so / movie / a / it / it / off
3. . / my / dad / mother / my / rang / and / was / frightened
4. the / frightening / newspaper / read / in / story / a / today / I / .
5. bored / classroom / . / students / was / of / the / full
6. that / hear / I / . / was / is / pregnant / surprised / Kathy / to
7. a / is / caring / nurse / Judy / she / because / became / person / . / a
8. me / that / keeps / have / I / and / . / job / an / interested / interesting
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email