Are these sentences using "so" and "because" correct or wrong?
1. He won the lottery because he was very happy.
2. He can't walk very well because of the accident.
3. He's very happy so he got a new job.
4. We're tired because we were walking all day.
5. We're tired so we're going to bed now.
6. I'm crying so Yvonne is cooking with onions.
7. There's nothing on TV tonight because we can go out.
8. That child is not very intelligent so speak slowly to him.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email