Put the words in the correct order to make sentences. Pay careful attention to how prepositions are used. Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. August / in / to / went / the / . / we / Caribbean
2. I / old / was / in / years / eight / 1975, / .
3. train / . / London / to / the / o'clock / leaves / at / six
4. train / leaves / . / to / next / in / the / London / seven / minutes
5. never / the / I / . / winter / to / have / do / anything / in
6. next / two / weeks / will / we / for / . / store / close / month / the
7. after / won't / the / in / seven / evening / be / until / Carol / here / .
8. 1734 / . / poet / the / in / here / was / buried
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email