Decide if these sentences using prepositions of time are Correct or Wrong.
1. I'll see you on Monday near the library.
2. At the summer, it's always very hot here.
3. The movie starts in two minutes. Hurry!
4. I have Japanese lessons on Monday afternoon and Friday evening.
5. At 7am, I always leave the house to go to work.
6. He stopped smoking when he was 47, at 2006.
7. On October, we went for a skiing vacation in Switzerland.
8. The film lasted for three hours and it was so boring!
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email