Choose the correct modal verb for each of these sentences.
1. ________ you go already? You only arrived an hour ago!
2. When he was young, he ________ swim very well. He won medals and championships!
3. The company ________ go bankrupt if they don't find a lot of money quickly!
4. You look very confused by the homework, Clive. ________ I help you?
5. I left my purse at home. Lily, ________ you lend me ten dollars?
6. It's wet and windy outside today. You ________ go out without an umbrella.
don't have to
7. I think that sign means we ________ enter the building. Look, there's a security guard too.
8. Lindsay watched the movie in French and ________ understand very much of it.
didn't have to
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email