Are the following sentences that use "going to" correct or not?
1. We are very unhappy with the Royal Hotel. We aren't going to use it next year.
2. Tom is very good at tennis because he's going to play for two hours every Wednesday.
3. I'm not going to study last week. That's why I failed the test.
4. What are you going to do after you finish your studies? Do you want to become a teacher?
5. The manager of Henderson International announced that the company is going to buy two smaller companies next year.
6. Look! That woman over there is Martha. The one who's going to drink the red wine.
7. I can't believe how tired I am. I'm going to stay in bed until 10am.
8. My sister lives in San Francisco. She's going to go to work every day by car.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email