All these sentences contain examples of irregular verbs in the past simple. Are the sentences correct or not?
1. The teacher spoke very loudly and the students were quiet.
2. I buyed a small musical box for my brother when I was in Paris.
3. Alaska become a state in 1959.
4. We had a huge turkey dinner on Christmas Day.
5. While Janine went shopping, I looked after her baby.
6. John heared the advert on the radio and went to buy the book immediately.
7. I didn't say you could go out. I sayed that it was too late.
8. Martha blowed very hard and all the candles on her cake went out.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email