Choose the correct past simple verb to fill the gap in each sentence.
1. I ___________ about a yellow unicorn last night.
2. Anna ___________ to class yesterday because she was at the hospital.
3. It was snowing last night. It ___________ so cold!
4. Lucy ___________ her mother's watch, so she bought a new one.
5. We ___________ at the library for three hours yesterday.
6. I ___________ an e-mail to the company but they never answered.
7. The two cousins ___________ at the airport for the first time.
8. The dog ___________ in the middle of the kitchen floor, looking at the door.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email