Choose one word from the box to complete each sentence.
1. I never borrowed $20 from you, John. You it to Mike!
2. When the teacher the child's drawing of the dog, she laughed.
3. Susan too much wine last night. She singing in the restaurant!
4. I my boss late last night and I was ill and couldn't come to work.
5. The police officer listened carefully to the man, but didn't understand what he .
6. A strong northern wind all night and covered the ground with leaves.
7. John F Kennedy the President of the USA in 1960.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email