Choose a verb from the box to complete each sentence. Be careful to use the correct form.
1. My dog to sleep in the corner near the fridge.
2. We a large house but it's always cold.
3. Sally lives in France but to me every month.
4. I an e-mail to my boss every Sunday evening.
5. I have two brothers and they soccer on the weekend.
6. Madrid, the capital of Spain, in the center of the country.
7. I drink tea sometimes but I coffee.
8. That dog looks friendly, but he !
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email