Look at how contractions are used in these sentences. Are they correct or wrong?
1. Are you Hungarian, Lazlo? "Yes, I'm."
2. We're both very tired after the football. Let's go home!
3. It is nearly ten o'clock. Your'e late again!
4. There is one apple in the fridge and there're 4 bottles of milk.
5. We've got twenty minutes until the film starts.
6. Are you happy that Barcelona won the cup? "No, we're not!"
7. She's a tall girl with long black hair.
8. They're over there with their dogs.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email