Select the correct past tense.
1. I ______ a dime under the table.
2. John ______ a backpack, but he lost it.
3. During the storm, she ______ thunder.
4. The farmer ______ beans last summer.
5. The man ______ the watermelon in half.
6. She ______ to the conductor about her ticket.
7. After we ran the race, we ______ well.
8. They ______ down and listened to the music.
9. I ______ three tickets to the dance.
10. Mario ______ his job because he did not like his boss.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email