Select the correct conjunction.
1. She wants to buy a car, ______ she doesn't have enough money.
2. Alice plays the piano, ______ she plays the guitar.
3. Doris doesn't like grapes, ______ she likes apples.
4. My sister has two dogs, ______ she has one cat.
5. I want to go to the movies, ______ I have too much work.
6. Her daughter is tall, ______ her son is tall, also.
7. Last week Jack bought shirts, ______ this week he bought shoes.
8. Otto walks to work, ______ he exercises at the gym.
9. Lisa had three pet mice, ______ she gave them to her friend.
10. Karl has white hair, ______ he dyes it brown.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email