Re-order these words to make sentences with prepositions of time. The first word in each sentence is "I". Don't forget the punctuation!
1. at / quarter / past / a / arrived / school / eight / at / . / I
2. hour / home / I'm / . / an / in / going
3. meeting / am / afternoon / . / on / I / Tuesday / Phil
4. I / nearly / . / two / book / that / finished / hours / reading / ago
5. to / go / the / in / . / summer / often / beach / I / north / the
6. by / will / o'clock / seven / you / home / call / I / at / .
7. 1997 / I / build / house / to / . / this / helped / in
8. a / I / bring / you / the / am / in / bill / can / hurry / so / ?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email