Is the Present Simple being used correctly in these sentences? Are they Correct or Wrong?
1. If you want, we go to the restaurant next Thursday.
2. We leave Berlin on the 8th so maybe we'll see you in Paris.
3. After leaving university, I go to work with my uncle.
4. It's so cold, isn't it? It snows later tonight.
5. The bridge closes in November for important repairs.
6. What day do you see your therapist? Is it Wednesday or Friday?
7. I'm not waiting anymore. I ring to complain.
8. The election takes place in four years' time.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email