Put these words into the correct order to make sentences with Present Simple for future. Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. station / morning / leaves / at / main / bus / six / from / tomorrow / . / the / the / bus / o'clock
2. time / the / ? / Glasgow / departs / do / to / you / plane / what / know
3. Biology / not / is / exam / my / ready / ! / I'm / next / Wednesday / and
4. tomorrow / . / uncle's / my / 6pm / at / plane / arrives
5. . / a / has / cookery / class / tomorrow / morning / Maria
6. restaurant / tonight / opens / the / 7.30 / at / new / .
7. next / place / the / . / factory / at / 10.30am / inspection / Monday / takes
8. later / sun / . / tomorrow / sets / minutes / the / two
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email