Decide if each sentence is Correct or Wrong.
1. You were the only person in the restaurant?
2. I was very tired yesterday after the Spanish exam.
3. Jessica, your grandmother, was be a famous artist many years ago.
4. The price of milk is $3 today. Last week, was it only $2.70.
5. Were the two chairs broken last week?
6. Your brother wasn't tired last night, he was sick!
7. Look at my jeans! They weren't dirty like that before.
8. This town was very boring when I wasn't young.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email