Put the words into the correct order to make correct sentences that use the verb "to be". Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. I'm / not / I'm / British / . / French,
2. my / Melanie / and / sisters / are / Margaret / .
3. of / Paris / is / France / capital / the / .
4. you / . / are / we / see / to / very / happy
5. he / and / John / is / 24 / . / my / is / brother
6. a / very / are / good / . / you / student
7. very / to / here / be / we / happy / . / are
8. expensive / it / is / house / this / and / big / is / . / very
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email